- A natural source of essential minerals, and trace elements.
- Molasses is the natural raw product left after sugar cane crushing.
- 1 tablespoon of molasses (21g) provides approximately 168mg of calcium and 2.5mg of iron.
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes.
- It can be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks.
- Some people find that molasses has a mild laxative effect.
- Preservative free.
- No sulphur added.
AUD GST Inc.
100 % Natural Blackstrap Molasses from cane sugar. Serving size 10 ml (2 tsp) Energy 145 kJ (35Kcal) Calcium 114 mg Protein 1.0 grams Magnesium 58 mg Fats 0.0g Sulphur 43 mg Carbohydrates 7.5 g Phosphorus 9 mg - Sugars 7.2 g Iron 2 mg Dietary Fibre 0.0g Manganese 1 mg Sodium 6.0 mg Copper 57 mcg Potassium 500mg Cobalt 14 mcg Zinc 200 mg Iodine 7 mcg .