SIMPLY CLEAN SIMPLY NO MOULD - POWERED BY OXYGEN 500ml
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Simply NO Mould is the healthy alternative to harsh chlorine-based mould sprays. The active ingredient, hydrogen peroxide, uses the power of oxygen to kill mould and fully biodegrades to just water and oxygen, leaving no harmful residue. Chlorine-free also means no irritating and unhealthy odours. Safely kills interior mould & mildew on hard surfaces such as showers, baths, tiles, grout, bench-tops, fridge & freezer seals, sinks, painted walls, woodwork and glass.
Hydrogen peroxide (biodegradable mould killer & mild stain remover), citric acid, alcohol (plant derived ethanol, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate & polyalkylene oxide (biodegradable surfactants), water.